So Heather tagged me to do this 8 random things list. I will tell you all 8 random facts/habits about myself, but I'm not going to tag 8 people to also do it. If you want to participate, please feel free and let the rest of us know, but I don't want to tell you what to do.
“Rules:” After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.
1. Apparently I am a rule breaker. I have broken the rules of the game already. I'm not tagging anyone. I typically don't do these things, I guess I don't like having people tell me what to do.
2. I've danced in the Nutcracker 8 years in a row and played a total of 10 different parts. clown doll, military doll, snow, Chinese, Arabian, Russian, Spanish, sugar plum corps de ballet, flowers, and dew drop fairy
3. I have lived in the same house from the time my family moved to Maryland in 1981 until I left for college in 1998. I'm actually back there right now in my same room.
4. I've been to 42 of the 50 states. The only ones I haven't visited are Rhode Island, Arkansas, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, and Hawaii.
5. During middle school I played soccer, volleyball, basketball, and ran cross country.
6. I can hold my breath for 1 minute and 20 seconds.
7. I was in the Miss Teen of Maryland scholarship pageant when I was 17, got 4th runner up and won the speech competition.
8. After college I was unemployed for 2 months and the first job I got I was fired from on the first day! I then got my job at the Hilton Hotel where I worked for three years.