So this past Monday I turned 28. It was a good day. I went to work, went to ballet, and went to dinner with good friends. Birthdays are weird. It seems like your birthday is supposed to feel different than every other day, but in reality it just doesn't. It did get me thinking though, about how blessed I am. God is just way too good. So in honor of the gift I received from Him, my 28th year, here is evidence of how blessed I am and how good God is.
1. I have the most incredible godly parents!
2. I have 2 brothers that actually love me and look out for me.
3. I have friends all over the world who care about me.
4. I live in Spain on financial support from over 75 people.
5. I go to ballet class twice a week.
6. I am learning a new language.
7. I have been given the privilege of worshiping my maker.
8. I am able to travel.
9. I have clean clothes to put on every morning.
10. I have skype and can talk to family and friends for really cheap.
11. I have a wonderful place to live in Madrid.
12. I have enough to be able to give to others.
13. I received birthday presents.
14. I am writing this on my own computer.
15. God died to save me.
16. The Lord's mercies are new every morning.
17. Have you been outside in a warm breeze on a sunny day? Enough said!
18. God loves us no matter what.
19. God forgives.
20. Jesus knows what it's like to live this thing we call life.
21. God has given us the Holy Spirit to guide us.
22. We are able to come into the presence of God. (No mediators needed. Thank you!)
23. God provides all of our needs.
24. We are called to live in community. How cool is that. He doesn't want us to be alone!
25. God has gifted each person in a unique way.
26. He still works miracles!
27. My father comforts me and cries with me.
28. God wants only the best for me in this new year of life.
Don't forget, that He wants the best for you too. God is good!!!