So, if you haven't noticed, I go through phases on my blog. Every so often I do a good job at keeping up with my blog, but lots of times, I don't keep up at all. I think there are a few reasons why I often don't keep up with my blog.
1) I often spend most of my day working on my computer so when I'm done working, I get sick of being on my computer.
2) I don't think I'm very creative, so I have a hard time thinking of things to write about.
3) I forget that I have a blog.
4) I would rather relax in another way than writing.
5) I'm not very disciplined.
I'm sure I could come up with more reasons as to why I suck at blogging, but that's probably enough for now. I just wanted to put all that out there to let you know I am aware of my suckiness and I want to change. Isn't that how it works, first you admit you have a problem, then you start taking steps to make the change. Anyway, I really do want to do better. I think blogging is a good way for me to share my thoughts with those who I don't see often and I could use more discipline in my life. So, because the summer is a little more relaxed here in Madrid, I am going to attempt to blog once a week. I've put myself out there now and give you all permission to hold me accountable. Hopefully you'll hear from me soon!!!