I am a missionary in Spain who desires for the power of the Holy Spirit to be unleashed in me, to be unabashed about the love of Christ, and unafraid to go where God calls. These are my stories in this journey of letting God have everything.

30 April 2006

Tomorrow is May?!


In the spirit of trying to post on my blog more often, here is another entry. It nothing big or important, just me trying to stay in touch with you all. Anyway, I can't believe it is May tomorrow. Where has the time gone? I can't believe that I have been in Madrid for almost 4 months, I can't believe that I go home for my brother, Matt's wedding in just over a month, I can't believe it has been so long since I have seen most of you, and I can't believe that another year is almost half way over already. In some aspects it seems so natural for me to be in Spain, like I've been here for ever, but in other ways it seems like I just got here. It is funny how time feels. Some days feel like a lifetime, and some years fly by like it's just been one week. I wonder how ETERNITY will feel? I am glad that it is spring though. I love the warm weather here, the blue sky, and the flowers and trees in bloom. It seems like things are coming to life again. I pray that my spirit will reflect how Christ is alive and that He will become alive to more people here in Madrid. Just the other night I spent about a half hour talking with a Spanish friend about Christianity and the church. It was a great conversation! I know that she is searching for that which gives life. Pray with me that as life is spring up around us here in Madrid, that it will also spring up in her life. Until later, may His peace and His life giving love be with you.

No comments: