I am a missionary in Spain who desires for the power of the Holy Spirit to be unleashed in me, to be unabashed about the love of Christ, and unafraid to go where God calls. These are my stories in this journey of letting God have everything.

04 April 2007

New Hard Drive

Bad news: I've lost everything on my computer. To attempt to retreive anything would cost way too much money. I have to start over on just about everything.

Good news: I get a new hard drive at no cost because my 6 month old computer is under warrenty.

I'm trying to stay positive but it is rather difficult at this point. If you have a computer, no matter how old it is, remember that hard drives are built to fail. I hope no one else has to go through this.

Hopefully you'll hear more positive posts from me soon. I should have my computer back by early next week.

Happy Easter!!!

2 comments:

stephen said...

that's great news cousin. lousy Colorado for killing your computer. it's got to be the altitude.

got your email. working on replying. lauren has some pictures posted here:http://www.xanga.com/MabelLucille/581737103/the-pro-photos.html

check them out. they're so good.

lisa said...

so sorry about the data loss. i hate that!