I am a missionary in Spain who desires for the power of the Holy Spirit to be unleashed in me, to be unabashed about the love of Christ, and unafraid to go where God calls. These are my stories in this journey of letting God have everything.

05 February 2012

Cultivating Joy Through Gratitude

I have to be honest. This is really difficult for me to do right now, which I think is all the more reason that I need to focus on gratitude and being thankful.

34. God's crazy love for me; a broken, doubting, fallible, weak human.
35. Brisk winter weather but with blue skies and sunshine.
36. Veggie subs with friends.
37. A clean house.
38. Time to journal and prayer.
39. Juicy Avenue.
40. A full service again and the need for more chairs.
41. Seeing people connect and form new friendships.
42. Praying for Madrid and a heart of love for this city.
43. Rend Collective Experiment.
44. Sharing my life with friends.
45. Videos of my dance performances in high school and having a better perspective now.

No comments: