I am a missionary in Spain who desires for the power of the Holy Spirit to be unleashed in me, to be unabashed about the love of Christ, and unafraid to go where God calls. These are my stories in this journey of letting God have everything.

23 July 2008

Washed in the River





Sunday was a day of beauty. It was a day of going under old, and coming up new. Congratulations Vanessa and Christine. I am so happy for you both and so proud of you. May God give you strength and courage to live as those who are forgiven and set free!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello friend,

I'm a youth pastor in Overland Park, KS. We are doing a project where the students I lead are praying for various nations. Can I include a link to your blog? we would love to pray for the work that you are doing in Spain.

Shibu Mathew
www.heartlandchurch.org