I am a missionary in Spain who desires for the power of the Holy Spirit to be unleashed in me, to be unabashed about the love of Christ, and unafraid to go where God calls. These are my stories in this journey of letting God have everything.

11 January 2012

11 January 2012

This is for the 9th, 10th and 11th of January. Each day I thought about what I have been grateful for, but am struggling to figure out what time of day is the best to write these down. Do I write at the end of the day, or first thing the next morning for the day before? I guess I've got the rest of the year to figure it out!

25. Marie Mossner (the 9th was her birthday!)
26. Thai peanut sauce in a jar
27. receiving good news from afar
28. vegan friendly restaurants
29. chats with elizabeth
30. ginger peach tea
31. surviving and enjoying my new dance class
32. skyping with 2 great women and planning for ways that our CA community can enter into worship together
33. arranging a new mentoring opportunity

No comments: