1. Celebrating New Years at our church space with friends above Puerta del Sol
2. Brunch with friends.
3. Fresh squeezed orange juice.
4. Sunshine on a January day.
5. A healthy relationship with my parents.
6. Laura from Romania who cleans our church locale.
7. Al, Elizabeth, Jay and Carolyn - I know that is technically 4, but I wanted to list their names instead of just say, my team.
8. Time to relax and watch silly movies.
9. Skype to talk with family and friends.
10. Falafel at Maoz.
11. Picking up a Christmas/birthday package from the post office, even though you do have to walk past about 3 other post offices to get to the one where you can pick up packages.
12. A Better exchange rate.
13. The receptionist at my dance school saying that they've missed seeing me and am glad I'm starting classes again.
14. 10% discount at Starbucks and free wifi access.
15. Cabalgata del Reyes on TV, Dr. Pepper and roscon with Tep.
16. Family time with the Crulls.
17. Love from a 5 year old.
18. Finding Wally and his friends with Chris.
19. Curry with my bestie!
20. Talking about seeking and finding God with good friends at a fun new bar.
21. Starting the year in prayer with my church family.
22. Finding more than 3 things a day to be grateful for.
23. Candy canes.
24. Motivation to blog after 3 years.