I am a missionary in Spain who desires for the power of the Holy Spirit to be unleashed in me, to be unabashed about the love of Christ, and unafraid to go where God calls. These are my stories in this journey of letting God have everything.

08 February 2006

Retraction to "My First blog ever"

So, if you've read my first blog, you think that I have grown in my knowledge of computers. Well let me tell you that I am sorry, I misled you. I was so close to doing the blog thing on my own but then had problems with posting links on the side. I was unable to fix it on my own (surprise, surprise). Heather was able to help me figure it out and now I finally have a functioning blog that I hope to post my thoughts and observances on as often as possible. I hope you enjoy my ramblings. By the way, the links on the side are to the organization I am with, all the pictures I have taken here so far, all the people on my team and my roommates, and to the organization that my dad is the administrator for and where I grew up. Please check these all out as they are all important to me.

1 comment:

sherwood said...

Hi Amy! Yeah go blog! I hope that you are having a great day! I'm excited to see your pictures soon! love you!