I am a missionary in Spain who desires for the power of the Holy Spirit to be unleashed in me, to be unabashed about the love of Christ, and unafraid to go where God calls. These are my stories in this journey of letting God have everything.

29 March 2006

Mi Casa

Hey everyone! I've been living here for almost 3 months now and have finally taken video of my flat. Unfortunately my camera doesn't have sound on it though so I'll walk you through a tour of the Holy Spirit House (our street is Calle Espiritu Santo which means Holy Spirit street). So as you walk in the door you are in the foyer, turn left into the studio/office, keep going and you are in the living room. That's Kelly (roommate) at her desk, Jo at the table, Marianna by the tv, and Victoria (roommate) massaging her own head. As you can see, we have some really interesting wall decor. We have 2 balconies that overlook the street. Ok, now turn back around and go back through the living room, studio, and foyer and head down the hall. This is the guest bathroom, next is our yellow kitchen. Notice we have a dish washer, microwave, oven, and washing maching in there. Ok, back out into the hall and turn right. The next room is Victoria's. Sorry I didn't film that at all. Last but not least, me and Kelly's room. My side of the room is first and then into Kelly's. Yes, we do have the same armoir's, they were on sale at Ikea. Through our room is the bathroom fit for royalty. As you can see, the sinks are really high and our tub/shower is huge and has jets!!! We do have a bidet, it works well for washing feet and bleaching things. Back out into my room and you can see my friends that came with me, Kermit, Scruffy Bunny, and my prayer bear. My family is here with me too. Mom, Dad, Matt, and Pete I miss you guys and love you! Aunt Jean, Steve, Tim, Karen, Sam, Naomi, and Joshua I see you guys everyday above me desk. Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face. Hope you enjoyed your tour. The fee is minimal, now that you've seen a video of my house, you have to verify how accurate it is and visit Madrid!!!

3 comments:

Michelle B said...

I loved the video tour - it looks like you have a great place! How fun. Glad you are doing well and feeling better (at least I hope you are!).
Love,
Michelle, Simon and Liam (and George)

anne said...

What a sweet place! Do you ever feel like you can't even believe you're there?

Susan Benthem said...

Thanks for the great tour. We really enjoy reading all of your updates. How's your espanol?